Thursday, November 15, 2018

THE SEVEN KEYS TO SUCCESS

Halloooooo welcome back to my blog everyone........
How are you today?
I hope you’re always fine^^
“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be” -George Sheehan



Yapsss today, I would like to share you about the book that I’ve read about three days ago. When I saw the cover of this book and I read the title, I directly feel so interested with this book. So, if you’re also feel interested like me, please stay tune on my blog and read until finish^^
Title                 : The Seven Keys to Success
Writter            : Will Edwards
Page                : 60
Actually, this book have 12 chapters that 7 of 12 chapters discussed about the keys to success. Therefore, in about 3 weeks later, I will share you about the seven keys to success from this book on my blog. But for today, I will just discussed 2 chapters from 7 keys to success of this book, that are commitment and an open mind. Lets we discussed now........
Before I shared you about two chapters that I’ve mentioned before, I wanna tell you a little bit about the introduction of this book.
According to Will Edward, real satisfaction comes not only from achieving goals for their own sake, but by making contribution to society as a whole; by finding the one thing that really gets you excited, engages your talents and rewards you financially. Something that is truly worthy of your time and energy, that you enjoy doing; something you can take pride in doing, and that makes you feel good. A difficulty for many people is that they don’t see themselves as anything particularly special, and they don’t believe that life holds any real meaning. So, it can make someone feel unconfidence to start something and that’s actually can hinder someone’s success.
Because that cases, the purpose of this book is to challenge our thinking about what we are, why we are here, and the writter’s hope is that we will begin to see ourself as a special person, with a truly unique purpose in life. The writter also say that it’s time for we to wake-up! It’s time for we to start thinking of our life in different way. It’s time for we to fulfil our dream –whatever that may be.
After you read this introduction, are you feel more interested with this book and wanna know about all of this book? If yes, please wait me to share my review about this book during 3 weeks later......
1. Commitment
As we know, commitment is the act of binding yourself, intellectually or emotionally, to a definite course of action. In this chapter can help we to find our dream, develop it and then to actually achieve it. To get a truly successful life, we need to first have a dream. As Carl Sandburg, an American historian, poet and novelist, said that
“Nothing happens unless first a dream”.
The one of the real secrets of success is:
We should dream big dreams because we can have anything we want!
Yaps, it’s true. We can have anything we want, we can be anything we want to be and we can do anything we want to do. So, don’t afraid to have a big dream, because no one person who can forbid that. And after we have a dream, we must completely commit ourself to its ultimate fulfilment.
In this chapter there is also a story from Charles Lindbergh, he was the first person to fly the Atlantic solo. You know, what the first thing that he did? Yaps, he have a dream. He dream to being the first person to fly the Atlantic solo and he completely comitted himself to achieved that.
2. An Open Mind
Once we have committed ourself to achieving our dream, we should begin to notice something rather odd starting to happen in our life: the universe actually begins to help us to achieve it. So, we need to be open minded to get a successful life.
And in this chapter, there is also a story from Rudy Ruettiger. His dream was to play football for Notre Dame. Everyone told him it couldn’t be done. But, he have an open mind and this is how the universe helped him to achieve his dream.
“When you carry your own dream within, you too will be able to touch the hearts and minds of the people around you in much the same way and it is a truly wonderful and uplifting experience when you find out for yourself that the universe does indeed help you to achieve your goal” -Wll Edwards
I think that’s enough for today. And as I told you before, that during 3 weeks later, I wanna share you about this book until the end of the keys. Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you like my review about this book and I’m sorry if there are so many mistakes.
Goodbye


4 comments:

  1. A very inspiring and interesting book for me to read, because i like the quotes in the book, very good .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, we are easily satisfied with what we are achieving and feel empty afterwards. This book are suitable for our generation who are easily satisfied and closed-minded. As said above that contributing in society and doing what we like is something that is satisfying as well, that makes us feel good. Nice blog (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaps, it's true ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you for visiting my blog ๐Ÿ™†

      Delete