Thursday, December 6, 2018

Halloooo.....
How are you, everyone? I hope you are always fine^^
Can you guess what will I discuss on my blog today?
If during 3 weeks ago I reviewed a book with the title “The Seven Keys to Success”, so for today I wanna share you about some blogs that review another book too. I hope, after we read these review, we will get some new knowledges from these books. So, if you wanna know about the books, please stay tune on my blog........

1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck[1]
The author said that the book who written by Mark Manson entitled "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck" is the title sounds so rude, but the contents can give us a lot of insight. Yes, I think it’s right. Because when I read the title, I feel like “What is the book actually?” “Why is the book sound so rude?”, yaps something like that. But after I read the synopsis, I think the book isn’t like that. And from that, I also agree with the author’s said that from this book I can learn that don't judge a book by its cover.
I think the author in reviewing this book is clear enough and the author also use the language that is easy to understand. From this book, I can get some important point such as even though we fall we will still be fine’. This book is good, right?^^

2. An Idiot Success Man - Forrest Gump[2]
One day when Curtis had to change a wheel on the car, I helped him.
‘If you’re an idiot,’ he said angrily, ‘how do you know how to do that?’
‘Maybe I am an idiot,’ I said, ‘but ‘I’m not stupid.’
I was born an idiot, but ‘I’m cleverer than most people think.
That is one of the quotes from the book with the title An Idiot Success Man – Forrest Gump who written by Winston Groom. And this book finally become a film with Tom Hanks and Sally Field in it. But, I still not yet to watch it hihi^^ From the synopsis, I can know that Forrest Gump is a good-hearted young man from Alabama in the USA. He wins a medal for being very brave in the Vietnam war and meets the President of the United States of America. He becomes a handballer, a film star, a businessman and he goes into space. And his best friend is an ape, called Sue. Forrest Gump is also an unusual man who does a lot of unusual things. And I’m very like the quote from this book, that is It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, you can be anything you want to be”. I think the author when reviewing this book is describe clearly, so I can understand the aim of this book.

3. How to Talk so Kids will Listen and  How to Listen so Kids will Talk[3]
When I read this title, I feel directly excited. Yaps, because I like kids too and I ever taught the children. I think the child period is the period where they can express their feeling, the period where their curiousity is high, so it can make this period unique, because definetely there are so many behaviors that do by children.
The book with the title “How to Talk so Kids will Listen and How to Listen so Kids will Talk” who written by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish, will discusse about:
·           Cope with your child's negative feelings, such as frustration, anger, and disappointment 
·           Express your strong feelings without being hurtful 
·           Engage your child's willing cooperation 
·           Set firm limits and maintain goodwill 
·           Use alternatives to punishment that promote self-discipline 
·           Understand the difference between helpful and unhelpful praise 
·           Resolve family conflicts peacefully
In the reviewing this book, the author can describe the book clearly enough, so I can get many points from this book.

4. The Secret of Successful Learning[4]
As the title that is “The Secret of Successful Learning” who written by Maria Monalisa Victorio Handoko, this book discusse about how to get a successful learning. For me who course in Faculty of Teachers Training and Education, especially in English Education Department, this book is very helping me for now and the future leter.
As the synopsis part said that the successful learning can’t be achieved if parents are unsupportive or if teachers don’t nurture their students properly. Problems like bullying, lack of motivation, laziness or academic pressure can be tackled if we understand the root of the problem. Yaps it’s right, because I think in order to get the successful learning, all of the learning elements must have a good collaboration. And I can learn about the secret of successful learning in this book, because the author described clearly enough of this book.

5. The Science of Getting Rich[5]
‘The Science of Getting Rich’ who written by Wallace D. Wattles is the book that tell us about how to getting rich. There are 17 chapter in this book which every chapter has the different explanation. Reading this book provides a basic understanding of the concept of attracting wealth such as science of getting reach, the right to be reach, the first principle in the science of getting rich, increasing life, thinking in the centain way, acting in the certain way, efficient action, the impression of increase and etc.
I think this book is good for our knowledge to getting rich life. And the author when explain about this book is good, so I can understand about it.

If you wanna know or read the review of these books fully, you can copy the link that I write in under part and you paste it on Google. So, thank you very much for visiting my blog and I’m sorry if there are so many mistakes. Enjoy your day^^
^^See You^^.....

References:
[1] http://syifasalsabilaardani.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-subtle-art-of-not-giving-f.html?m=1
[2] http://yevielokftn.blogspot.com/2018/11/an-idiot-success-man-forrest-gump-book.html?m=1
[3] https://febypartiniofficial.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-talk-so-kids-will-listen-and-how.html?m=1
[4] https://widyads256.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-synopsis-secret-of-successful.html?m=1
[5] https://sonianovelia.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-science-of-getting-rich-title.html?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment