Friday, April 12, 2019

#Part 1
Developing Speaking Skills Using Three Communicative Activities (Discussion, Problem-Solving, and Role￾Playing) 

Halloooo, how are you guys? Are you happy today?^^
Today, I wanna share you about the second journal that I've read before, and the title is "Developing Speaking Skills Using Three Communicative Activities (Discussion, Problem-Solving, and Role￾Playing)". Do you curious about this journal? If yes, please keep stay tune one my blog until I discuss the last part^^
Yaap, as the previous journal that I've upload to my blog, for the first part I will discuss about the Introduction part.. So, let's we start now^^

Part 1 INTRODUCTION
English learning and teaching actually have the important purpose, that is focussing the learners in using English as a tool of communication. The four skills of language, that are speaking, listening, reading and writing use together. They have inabillity in process of communicating correctly. So, it can makes the learners have lack of self confidence to use English when they're communicate with native speakers. And in the English learning and teaching, the speaking skill is the essential and most important thing to do, because it's a foundation of communicative. There is a reference that say speaking skill is hard for students.
According to many teaching theorists, speaking skill can be developed through communicative activities which include an information gap, a jigsaw puzzle, games, problem-solving, and Role-playing. These activities can motivate students to be able to speak English. So, in this journal we can discuss about three activities that can used to develop the learner's English speaking.

I think that's enough for today. See you to the next part on the next week^^

No comments:

Post a Comment