Developing Speaking Skills Using Three Communicative Activities (Discussion, Problem-Solving, and Role-Playing)
Holaaaaaaaaaaa......
Welcome back to my blog everyone^^
I’m so happy to meet you again^^
How are you guys? I hope that you are always healthy and happy^^
Yaps, as I said in the previous blog, that today I will continue the duscussion about this journal. But before we go, maybe this journal quite different with the other journal. Why I say that? Yaaa, because in this journal there is no literature review after introduction like the first journal that I share to you. So, after introduction there is objectives of study in this journal.
And, here we go now..................
Part 2: Objectives of Study
In this part, we can know that the author have two purpose in doing this research. The first one, to study and compare English speaking skill through three communicative activities that mention on the title, that are discussion, problem-solving, and role-playing. The practice of this research is to learners in grade 11 before and after learning. And the second one, to study the learner’s attitude when they are speaking English through three communicative activities.
I think that’s enough for today. I’m sorry if there are so many mistakes. Thank you for visiting my blog. See you all^^
No comments:
Post a Comment